Frequently asked questions
- Whenever I click on "My Comp Card", it says that my session has expired.
- Where can I register?
- Is there a notice board where registered users can leave messages?
- Is registration free of charge?
- Is it possible to find other users?
- Why doesn't my Top Model appear in the bottom right-hand corner?
- Comp card / My profile
- How can I change my profile picture?
You have to be logged in to see your comp card.
You'll find a button saying "Register now" at the bottom right of the the overview page which comes after the home page. Or you can select a navigation point in the overview list, and then click on "Register now" in the top right-hand corner.
Yes, you'll find such a notice board in "Tips, Tricks & Tests" - "Fashion & Styling" - "Vintage Club"
You can do and use everything you find here on the home page absolutely free of charge.
Yes. There's a Friend Finder in Community & Message Board / Community / Friend Finder where you can make a specific search.
You have to log in first.
Go to your comp card and click on "Edit profile picture" which you'll find in the navigation bar on the left.